Posted to rec.woodworking
Phantom Four Phantom Four is offline

Default G&G Desk Build Part 5

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

Ouch! Lure? I'm giving this stuff away and get nothing in return
but a smile on my face.

If the climate were different here I'd participate more.

I did not mean to be offensive, just telling it like I see it.

Nice of you to clarify, Leon. While not overtly offensive, I found your
post to be a bit edgy.

I find Brian's website interesting and don't mind him touting it here.
I mean, perhaps if this group was not bogged down with Verizon rants and
some of the other extraneous crap that drifts in from time to time...

OTOH, I can't seem to figure out Mike (oh he of little to no redeeming
qualities) at all. It seems like nothing Brian does pleases him.

He's ****ed when he thinks Brian's making money, he is ****ed and goes
further to ridicule him when Brian says he's not. If Mike's that upset,
perhaps the best thing for him to do is just put Brian in his Killfile -
just a Mike as now earned a place in mine.g