Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking Down Under, 2

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:49:00 +0800, Stoob wrote:

On 18-Sep-14 10:32 PM, Pete C. wrote:

It seems you might have a business opportunity there building and
selling anti-beheading neck armor...

Better still some means of getting in first as it seems our politicians
are only interested in fostering "multiculturalism".

Ours, too, at the cost of our very country, it seems. Bleedin'
fidiots.

We even had Muslims protesting in Sydney about the police raids saying
they were being targeted and discriminated against!

To which I say: Go live in an Islamic country, then. Line up for the
ship. We're giving free rides!

--
Resolve to be thyself: and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery.
-- Matthew Arnold