Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] brian@garagewoodworks.com is offline

Default G&G Desk Build Part 5

On Friday, September 19, 2014 11:16:44 AM UTC-4, -MIKE- wrote:
On 9/19/14, 9:54 AM, wrote:

On Friday, September 19, 2014 10:25:20 AM UTC-4, -MIKE- wrote:

On 9/19/14, 8:11 AM,
wrote:

On Friday, September 19, 2014 9:04:52 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

On 9/19/2014 5:36 AM,
wrote:

Even though this isn't generating much interest here, I'll

finish

posting the series.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=v118

I might need more cats.?

I think it might draw more interest if you were to actually

participate

in the group vs. come here to lure us to your web site.

Ouch! Lure? I'm giving this stuff away and get nothing in

return

but a smile on my face.

If the climate were different here I'd participate more.

Oh please, don't feint benevolence. "Giving away." pft... Giving

away

what? Instructions that can be found for free a million other

places

including related videos that show up on yours?

Your getting hits to your monetized videos which make you money

from

google/youtube.

Nope. My videos are NOT monetized by google/youtube.

I wish they were. But no.

You will not see any google ads on either my website or my videos.

Clicks/views do not earn me a dime.

Well then that's just plain stupid.

They are making money from your content.

You should share in it. Your only benevolence is to youtube.

Your ignorance is showing again.

Nobody is making money from my content. Unless they are uploading it and serving their own google ads.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)

--