Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default white Melamine cabinets

On 9/18/2014 9:41 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 9/18/2014 12:32 PM, wrote:
My kitchen has 15 year old white Melamine covered cabinets. There
are several spots, areas on the cabinets where the white Melamine
has come off and the underlying particle board is showing. Not
large areas but they are a few inches long and an inch high. Mainly
at rail and stile edges where the different pieces meet. Only on
the kitchen base cabinet. Probably because this is the most used
cabinet and sees water from the sink splashing over the counter. How
to fix, cover up the missing white Melamine spots? Paint?

http://www.fastcap.com/estore/pc/fas...cover-caps.asp

Really badly written web page that does not scroll properly by any
definition. They've got to put up a better web page than thqt if they
expect any attention.

They are actually quite successful, aside from that I have not noticed a
problem but then again I am there for information vs. critiquing. ;~)