Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default 'Smoked' Salmond on toast

On 19/09/2014 10:31, Jabba wrote:
"Nightjar \"cpb\"@" "insert my surname here wrote

On 19/09/2014 08:40, Jabba wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote

And Sturgeon for later.

It must be the smell of fish

I think you'll find he has won.

I don't think that the really committed nationalists will think they
have won until they get an independent Scotland.

Every country has nationalists, sometimes they can whip up backing, most
of the time they're regarded by the majority as nutcases.

When I lived in Scotland, I doubt anybody thought there would ever be
nearly half the country in favour of separation, but it happened. I
don't think it will go away now; this is just a postponement until next
time.

Mind you, a yes vote would have at least meant we didn't have to cheer
for Andy Murray any more.

Don't be
surprised to hear about the Cornish nationalists in the next few months.

I was think more of the Welsh.

--
Colin Bignell