Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
rickman rickman is offline

Default Do you personally use a plastic solderless breadboard?

On 9/18/2014 11:23 PM, Robert Baer wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 06:25:08 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

Has Dolby done anything new or interesting in the past decade?

Big sound systems for movie theatres (a dying biz) and a new home 3D
sound system.

At the abusive prices it is no wonder that movie theaters are going
out of biz.

I've been plenty wrong about trends before, but I don't think movie
theaters will go under like video stores. Much of the movie theater
experience is not duplicated by home theaters no matter how good they
are. For the younger crowd, who is the bulk of the patrons, a lot of it
is just getting out and about.

But then I didn't think many would be willing to pay $40+ a month for a
cell phone when a house phone could be half that price... lol

--

Rick