Ken Moon

Default -What's causing the Headstock to hum

"George" wrote in message

I burn wood, myself, and I've been obliged to stoke four times a day with
what our temps have been - negative 20's Celsius. Of course the wind

blows,
the lake snows, and I've had to plow pretty much every day for the last

week
and a half. My frozen wood supply is under a hard-packed 66 cm of snow,
which is what two meters of light stuff compacts to.

I swear the road commission has a sensor at the end of my drive. Every

time
I remove the snow, they come by with the plow and fill in!

You need to come on down to central or south Texas for the winter. Here
(near Austin) the low so far this winter was this week at +21 degrees F.
Tomorrow is supposed to be about 60 and sunny. Down near the border, it's
even warmer.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX