Posted to uk.d-i-y
J.B.Treadstone[_4_] J.B.Treadstone[_4_] is offline

Default BBC post Scottish Independence

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:34:29 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

In message , J.B.Treadstone
writes

When
Czechoslovakia split into the Czech Republic & Slovakia, it required 30
Treaties & some 2000 legal agreements to give effect to the separation.

I get the impression that a number of the YES supporters really do believe
that they will suddenly become 'free' on 19 September. But one thing is
quite certain - and that's while any separation is going to cost the
present UK citizenship an awful lot money, the legal profession is going
to make a mint out of it.

My thoughts exactly.
IMO if Scotland does vote for independence, a lot of Scots are going to
get a nasty shock later. It seems to me that a few of the "YES" & pro
independence lobby are living in cloud-cuckoo land. The ignorance
displayed by some pro-independence Scots is quite staggering, & laughable
IMO. Oh well, I guess they'll find out the hard way.