Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson[_3_] Jon Anderson[_3_] is offline

Default Metalworking Down Under, 2

On 9/17/2014 10:53 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Indeed. Ive purchased a goodly number of things from the Ebay.uk site
as well. Particularly Royal Enfield motorcycle parts and Whitworth
tools and fasteners

Have to be careful around work with fasteners. Lot of stuff came from
the US and is Imperial, lot of metric of course, and the odd Whitworth
thrown in just to keep me on my toes. And sometimes all three on one
machine/system....

There's a guy in town into vintage bikes, I -think-, Royal Enfield.
Prices for parts are not cheap here and shipping is horrible for heavy
items, but the exchange rate is turning favorable for US. I'll ask if
he's got a line on Royal Enfield parts, see if I can get you a contact
or three.

Jon