Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_3_] bert[_3_] is offline

Default D-I-Y Flood lighting

In message , "Nightjar
\"cpb\"@" "insert my surname writes
On 17/09/2014 13:37, bert wrote:
In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 21:25:16 +0100, bert ] wrote:

Depending on how many lights on top, of the pole would a scaffold pole
meet the requirement?

Possibly. No great weight involved - we're not lighting up a football
ground!! Thanks for that idea.

A single un-guyed scaffold pole will sway a bit in the wind, with a
light on top.

Not an issue. As long as we can see the sheep and the dog we are OK.

Night vision goggles will allow you to do that and, I am very reliably
informed, are also good for spotting poachers. Of course, you may need
a pair for the dog as well, if it has to see the sheep.

It would be helpful if the dog could see the sheep although we could get
round that by spraying them with fluorescent paint. Then we wouldn't
need the night vision goggles.
--
bert