Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Don Kuenz Don Kuenz is offline

Default Do you personally use a plastic solderless breadboard?

In sci.electronics.repair John S wrote:
On 9/16/2014 11:17 PM, Robert Baer wrote:
Don Kuenz wrote:
Do you personally use a plastic solderless breadboard for your
prototypes?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=...ess+breadboard

If not, what do you use for your prototypes?

TIA.

--
Don Kuenz

Haven't we been thru this garbage before recently?

"One man's garbage is another man's treasure."

It's an electronics group. One can expect discussions about breadboards,
SPICE, and Pease to surface from time to time. Those things are on
topic.

Yeah. But, is anyone interested in the way I do it? It's slightly
different from the rest of the posts.

*I* am interested and that's why I posted the question in the first
place. Everyone else can (and will) speak for themselves.

--
Don Kuenz