Default larger burls and chunks?

william kossack wrote:
yea, the sending a bill 'joke' was intended for my brother in boston who
upon receiving a 7 inch bowl
made from black walnut wanted to order a set of 6 more.
If local I tell them they can also bag it in a plastic bag and get it to
me quick. I've carried some of the
sealer in the back of my truck ever since being given the russan olive.

I keep a chainsaw and some sealer on the floor of the supercab I've
got. Hope springs eternal. I gave one of the girls at work a bowl and
she wanted me to make 6 more for her friends for Xmas. Nope, I told her
I'd make a salad set for her, for home, but I don't sell and I don't
provide presents for people I don't know. Amazing what some peoples'
children come up with.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work