Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Eat mo' squirrel

On 9/15/2014 6:50 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:56:35 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

I had an agricultural tragedy this past weekend. I have a little Red
Haven Semi-dwarf peach tree that I've been nursing along for a few
years, and it just produced its first modest peach crop: 26 beautiful
and delicious little peaches.

I was getting ready to check them for ripeness on Saturday when I saw
that my 26 peaches had been reduced to 2. There were four or five fat
squirrels running around my yard with peaches in their mouths.

Count your blessings, at least you don't have deer trouble

I have A LOT of venison recipes

Karl

I recently trapped 4 raccoon in 5 days, still trying to get more.
The squirrels know exactly when fruit gets ripe, your watching it, it's
almost ready and then those %#$&^*% got almost the whole tree.

Mikek