Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Don Kuenz Don Kuenz is offline

Default Do you personally use a plastic solderless breadboard?

In sci.electronics.design rickman wrote:
On 9/15/2014 3:03 PM, Don Kuenz wrote:
Do you personally use a plastic solderless breadboard for your
prototypes?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=...ess+breadboard

If not, what do you use for your prototypes?

I use PCBs for prototyping. There are ways to get them inexpensively if
you aren't in a hurry.

If I'm in a hurry it means I am being paid for the work and the costs of
a quicker prototype is part of my quote.

This may be the only way to prototype high density SMT.

--
Don Kuenz