Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plumbing Problem Again

On 9/14/2014 8:19 PM, micky wrote:
On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 19:45:29 -0400, Stormin Mormon
No, I was right. It's probably because I took 4 semesters of Sink and
Toilet during high school, while you were taking Spanish.

I was down the hall, taking refrigerator
and sealed system start relays. Were you
the big guy who passed me every day in the
hall and whapped me with a rolled up news
paper, or was that Todd?

I think it was Todd. He used to whap me too.

You think we should tell the principal? I mean,
maybe if the both of us, the adults might believe
us this time? I mean, Miss Othmar keeps telling
me an adult has to witness it, and all. Todd whaps
Linus Van Pelt, too.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus