Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plumbing Problem Again

On 9/14/2014 7:29 PM, micky wrote:
On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 14:45:22 -0700, Oren wrote:
Try again! The bowl water will not change almost as soon as she adds
it to the tank. When the FLAPPER LEAKS, then you can understand what
really happens.

No, I was right. It's probably because I took 4 semesters of Sink and
Toilet during high school, while you were taking Spanish.

I was down the hall, taking refrigerator
and sealed system start relays. Were you
the big guy who passed me every day in the
hall and whapped me with a rolled up news
paper, or was that Todd?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus