Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
Tim Williams[_3_] Tim Williams[_3_] is offline

Default RRIO OpAmp Recommendation?

"Phil Hobbs" wrote in message
Already exists. LM358, $0.09 in quantity 1 from Newark. And it's a
dual!

http://octopart-clicks.com/click/vpt...077166e&vpid=1
16013415

Speaking of, I've been looking for "single supply" (includes ground) or
RRIO chips with higher supply voltage (12V minimum, 16 preferred for
reliability). Catch is: needs more GBW than an LM358.

Closest I've seen is CA3130, but it seems rather obscure (almost
everything CA- is utterly obsolete, though Intersil still seems to be
supporting a few).

There was one or two from TI or LT that meet or exceed (particularly in
offset), but they're no cheaper.

Decomp or current feedback would be fine (it's for gain ~ 50, GBW =
25MHz), but both are like hens' teeth, or have way too much GBW (video
amps, etc.).

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs