Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default What we need is a better solution to the CARB/EPA gasoline canbung hole threaded neck problem

Stormin Mormon wrote, on Sat, 13 Sep 2014 09:04:21 -0400:

I've heard of other guys using portable cans to
keep wife's car gassed up. Remember, this is the
same Danny D who was going to set up as a water
hauler for his neighborhood.

The neighbors solved their water problem with a new well.

Our *new* community problem is that the darn county is
ripping up all the blue reflectors we had carefully epoxied
into the middle of the road on the more dangerous curves, so
that non-resident cars would stay to the side on blind curves.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5585/1...20b338aa_z.jpg

Note: The road is too narrow for a center stripe so they
won't paint it. (I also removed the names of the people
in the pink slip of paper in this photo.)