Posted to alt.home.repair

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 9/13/2014 4:28 PM, Oren wrote:

You make it sound like Jesus was baptized by Mormons.

CY: Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, who had
the authority. That authority has been passsed down.

Sounds like you made my point. Mormons are not the ultimate authority
on baptism. John the Baptist was not a Mormon.

CY: He had the priesthood of Aaron, as Mormons do
at present.

If he wasn't;
then it means nothing?

CY: See above.

See above.

What makes you believe the LDS is the only
authority?

CY: Prayer, and confirmation by the Spirit.

Please clarify that Mormons are given that authority.

CY: Mormons have the priesthood of Aaron, and
of Melchizidek.

Maybe you mean there is only room in this world for just
one religion and it has to be what you and the LDS think.

CY: Unlike some who kill non believers, we
allow lots of room for other views. That's one
of the 12 articles of faith, to allow others to
worship as and how they desire.

Mormons accept Voodoo or Santerķa practitioners? Who vetted these
people...?

CY: It's their choice.

As a Mormon, would you attend a Baptist church service. If not, why
not?

CY: Sure. I've not yet, but I'm sure I would.
I've attended Catholic, Free Methodist, and
Pentacostal. I'd visit Baptist service some
day. One of my friends from SC is Baptist,
and I've offered to go to his church if
I'm in the area.

..
Christopher A. Young