Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 09/13/2014 01:28 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/13/2014 4:24 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/13/2014 01:01 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
CY: Have I not many times mentioned that the LDS church
uses the King James version of the Bible quite extensively?

Yes. But you believe other than what it says.

And if you have revelations that tells you the Bible
is wrong, then everything else in the Bible is suspect
and it amounts to mere toilet paper.

Wrong, and wrong.

How about this one?

I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of
the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
--Genisus 20, 2-3

And

Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer,
the Lord of hosts: ‘I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.
--Isaiah 44:6

Or this one?

“Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold,
a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will
call His name Immanuel.
--Isaiah 7:14

There are lost of others too.

You are obviously picking and choosing what you want to read.
Your revelations make the Bible no better than toilet paper.

By the way, a guy older than the universe itself having sex with
human females. Doesn't that strike you as a bit creepy.
Or is pedophilia okay as long as you don't look old?

-T