Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 09/13/2014 11:34 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/13/2014 2:19 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/13/2014 05:16 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

CY: Wonder what happens if I copy this to the local Presbyterian,
Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Amish, Anabaptist, 7th
Day Adventist, Jehovas Witness, and other Christian churches? I'll
tell them that Todd says this is their doctrine. Of course they
will all agree with Todd, right?

Pretty much so. You should give them a ring and see
for your self. Any differences are going to be minor.

Please do not include Jehovas Witness in with Christians. They
are not. Like yours, they are their own religion.

http://godandscience.org/cults/jwdiff.html

Hey, you're the one making the assertion. You
follow up if you want. Since you keep saying that
the Church of Jesus Christ is not Christian, you
have no more credibility with me. None.

If you really believe that stuff, then Morani
is correct and I am an Abomination and would
have very little credibility with you. So
you are correct.
And if you want to a Christian, you have to
believe in the Christian Jesus. The one
who existed before time itself. The one
who created the universe. If you are curious
about us, start with the Gospel of John.

Speaking of the Christan Jesus and the Gospel
of John (KJV). A great introduction to Jesus
and the second Creation Story in the Bible.
John Ch 1, vs 1-5:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was
not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of
men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness
comprehended it not.

Jesus was before time itself and he created everything.
Obviously not the Mormon Jesus. (And he wouldn't have
had to take a boat to get to the new world.)

By the way, the chapter goes on describing Jesus and is
medicine to the soul.

On the other hand, if you want to believe in
the Jesus who has a biological father and
mother and lots of aunts and uncles that are
also gods, that creation already existed and that
God had to walk amongst it before being elevated
to god status, that engaged in polygamy with humans
(Roman and Greek gods did a lot of that too),
and you want to become a god yourself and rule your
own planet, then you are in the right place.

You obviously turned out okay. You may not know
the Jesus of the Christians, but he knows you.

If you look at how Mormons act, although spiritually
misguided, they are not such a bad thing to be.
All of society benefits when religions complete
in the arena of good works.

I sense that you are getting your feelings hurt by
this discussion. Don't let it. I consider you
a blessing in my life.

-T