Posted to alt.home.repair

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 9/13/2014 2:19 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/13/2014 05:16 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

CY: Wonder what happens if I copy this to the local Presbyterian,
Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Amish, Anabaptist, 7th
Day Adventist, Jehovas Witness, and other Christian churches? I'll
tell them that Todd says this is their doctrine. Of course they
will all agree with Todd, right?

Pretty much so. You should give them a ring and see
for your self. Any differences are going to be minor.

Please do not include Jehovas Witness in with Christians. They
are not. Like yours, they are their own religion.

http://godandscience.org/cults/jwdiff.html

Hey, you're the one making the assertion. You
follow up if you want. Since you keep saying that
the Church of Jesus Christ is not Christian, you
have no more credibility with me. None.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus