Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Plumbing Problem Again

Dottie writes:

I just posted -- and was sitting here reading other post -- and the
darn commode started running water again. Just for a few seconds.
Should I turn it off? And then turn it on when I need it -- hate to
run up a water bill.

Leaky toilets are a pain. I had a new toilet installed and the plumber
took it as his life mission to give me a fully functional toilet.
He had to replace the innards twice before he got the setup fully
functional.

Turning off the water is temporary, you don't want to live that way.
Either do the work yourself, (lots of home owners know how to do this),
get a friend to do it, or call a plumber.

--
Dan Espen