Posted to alt.home.repair

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 9/12/2014 6:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:49:14 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Having the gift of the Holy
Ghost (through ordinance) I enjoy personal revelation
often enough.

I'm confused. You say only the LDS teaches the Holy Ghost.

Christians, some believe in the Trinity. Father, Son and Holy Sprit.
Southern Baptists for example.

Do you just call the Holy Ghost something differnt than the Holy
Spirt? Or are you saying only LDS are smarter?

Lot of churches teach of, and about the Holy Ghost.
Only the LDS has the authority of the priesthood to
give the gift of the Holy Ghost. This ordinance is
done after baptism, by members of the priesthood.

I was given the gift after my baptism. Some time
later, I was ordained. And I've given the gift of
the HG twice to people who were just baptized.

--
..
Christopher A. Young