Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default What we need is a better solution to the CARB/EPA gasoline canbung hole threaded neck problem

Danny D. wrote:
Steve W. wrote, on Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:40:09 -0400:

YUP. You can buy them at many stores. In some states they are sold as
"water container only" items (NY being one) BUT the only difference
between the "water" spout and the "gas/kero" spouts is color...

Tractor Supply sells them and I have about 6 hanging in the shop. Just
in case they are suddenly shut down.

If you can buy a cap like this at many stores, why can't I find one?
http://www.oatey.com/img/sku/093432.jpg

They make solid "storage" caps.

http://ezpourspout.com/ez-pour-produ...se-cap-yellow/
Fit's the blitz cans I have just fine.