Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Pool Diatomaceous Earth Disposal

On 9/12/2014 4:28 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
L.O writes:

replying to Ashton Crusher, L.O wrote:
Hello wrote:

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:19:28 -0700, "SteveB"

^^^^
I used to drain to the sanitary sewer but got tired of running the
hose that far (125 feet) so started just back washing into my back
yard grass. It doesn't leave any white spot or anything to speak of
and a minute with a garden hose takes care of the brownish backwash
material that is visible. Been doing that for 10 years with no
problems.

You are an IDIOT!! 10 years of toxic pool DE is harmful to humans,
wildlife, and pets.

Did you read what you replied to?

It's not 10 years, it's closer to 20 by now.

Who the idiot is remains to be seen.

LO is using something called flashnewsgroups.com, I have never heard of
it before, but obviously they have *very* good retention.

--
Froz...