Posted to alt.home.repair
Tegger[_4_] Tegger[_4_] is offline

Default a rubber band for the quiet room

J Burns wrote in :

On 9/11/14, 9:20 PM, Tegger wrote:

I just carry hot-pepper sauce.

First I rip the bear to shreds with my bare hands (after which he
becomes stationary), then I roast the choicest bits and season with
hot-pepper sauce.

Aren't you afraid he'll rip you to shreds with his bear hands?

Just bearly.

I have a portable stationery shredder (which I use to shred my
portable stationary before somebody wanders off with it while I'm
pondering). Would that work?

If the bare will fit through the slot, yes.

Instead of shredding, did you ever try poached bear?

Pulled bear. It's like pulled pork, only more dangerous.

I recommend El Yucateco "Salsa Kutbil-ik de" Mayan-recipe hot sauce.
It is very good.

Red, green or brown: which kind?

The brown kind.

I want the one that tastes like
Texas Pete Hotter Hot Sauce.

That's probably the red kind; it's not hot enough, so I go through too much
of it.

--
Tegger