Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SHELDON LATHE FOR SALE

The bed length is the ground ways. That is from end to end, not
from center to center.

I have a very nice chrome way 11-44 I can turn 11" diameter and several
feet of metal. The head and tail stock use up the 44".

Quick change ? V or Flat belt ? Tubes ? HP of motor ?

All of these help describe the product without a picture.

56" is a standard length. All of my books are in another building.

Oh - and where is it - weight...

Martin

On 9/11/2014 8:32 PM, justme wrote:
Okay, the Sheldon's serial number is KRQU - 2190. The bed is appx. 53
to 56 inches in length. I had no one to hold the tape on one end. I
can use a tool tomorrow.

The model number is not present on the plate right below the quick
change unit. I really can't tell if there ever was one on the lathe.

Joe

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:41:30 -0500, justme wrote:

Hi,

I have a very nice Sheldon lathe for sale. I will post model number
and pictures tomorrow.

I really hate to sell this Sheldon. It has served me very well. IT
COMES WITH HUGE AMOUNT OF TOOLS.

Life has dealt me a blow and I am having to move and can't take this
with me.

if anyone is interested even before I post the model and pics., I
would appreciate a heads-up just to see if anyone wants a
Sheldon

Thanks