Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default Whirlpool strikes again

On 09/11/2014 04:49 PM, micky wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:27:53 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 09/10/2014 12:01 AM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 12:11:32 -0700, Todd wrote:

How far is Reno?

Takes me about 1-1/2 hrs to drive there, if I stop to pee.
Had to reschedule a customer to drive there, again, today.
Reno reminds me of a small PRC city. Makes my skin crawl.

What's PRC.

Hi Micky,

PRC = The Peoples Republic of California.

And they all drive too close to each other too. Freaks me

Is this cruising up and down the Reno strip (if there is one) or in
general?

No. Freeway all the way past Carson City. If I was downtown, it would
have taken me hours to get out of the city.

out.

Is Las Vegas closer? You can go for hours without a cell tower G?

Vegas is about a 9 hour drive. :'(

The West is a lot bigger than the Northeast. In 9 hours I could go
from Baltimore through 5 other states to Boston.

The Southeast is a bit bigger. Maybe couldn't get more than 2 states
away, to the western corner of North Carolina.

Going west, the middle of Ohio.

You will notice that Oren asked me how far away Reno was and
I answered him in "time" not "miles". He didn't flinch.
Yes, the West is a lot bigger.

-T