Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default kill them all! - the new gas can?

On 09/10/2014 5:37 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:25:47 -0400, J
wrote:

up to 3 gallons a minute

So you will take 15 minutes to dump 5 gallons in your boat? ...

Not exactly...that would be [5 gal]/[3 gal/min] minutes...

Still they're a bloomin' nuisance.

I'm fortunate in having a large supply of old 5-gal metal cans from
years ago that contained hydraulic oil or the like so that I've no need
for any new-fangled ones.

The one thing I am missing, however, is a decent small (1-2 gal) for the
lawn mowers, etc. The plastic spout on the one has split and is in
danger of failing entirely, unfortunately. It's got tape wrapped around
it but haven't been able to find any way to repair it...