Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default kill them all! - the new gas can?

"J Burns" wrote in message
That is one that I have not seen, Maybe they improved the can over those
sorry push down nozzle cans like the one I have.
I will have to look in the stores to see if I can find one like that.

The smallest at Amazon is 1.25 gallons. On the description, you can click
for a video where No-Spill Jill fills a pitcher, a couple of jars, and a
shot glass, all while busy gabbing. Besides the thumb button, it has an
automatic shutoff, like the nozzle at a gas station.

Those should be good cans for about $ 35 for a plastic can. I have not
bought any in a long time, but they did not have a fancy nozzle and were
under $ 10 for a 5 gallon can.
No more than plastic costs, I would think that a 5 gallon can would not be
more than 2 or 3 bucks more than the one gallon can.

---