Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default More about Gel Stain

On 9/10/2014 1:18 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:
On 9/10/2014 1:56 PM, Leon wrote:
Generally speaking I try to stain and varnish any pieces with inside
corners and or those that would be difficult to get to, before assembly.

Me too. I like that I don't have to worry too much about glue
squeeze-out. But this time I decided it would be too much trouble to
mask all of the joint surfaces. That was *before* I was advised that the
glue on the dowels would be strong enough by itself.

Live and learn.

And as you become more experienced you have less and less squeeze out.
You are doing great Greg! Keep up the good work. ;~)

---
protection is active.