Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Toyota jihadi ad

In the news lately I've noticed that the ISIL jihadis seem to prefer
Toyota trucks (Taliban prefer Nissan). I was having lunch and thinking
about marketing when I realized that Toyota may be missing a bet to
expand their market.

So I wrote this ad over my Ruben sandwich:

[headline]

'What, me worry?' asks Mohammed ("Sheik") Yerbouti. 'Not in a Toyota.
They're terrorist-tough.'

[text]

Ask the Jihadi who rides in one: "When you're bouncing across a
stinking desert in the back of a pickup, with a bug-eyed camel jockey
behind the wheel, you want to know that you aren't going to get a
shock absorber up your butt," says Sheik Yerbouti."Toyotas are
terrorist-tough!

"Whether you're racing to a beheading or shooting your 20mm
anti-aircraft gun, a Toyota can take it -- day after day -- and you
know your doors won't fall off.

"They're terror-ready, with padded bed liners, removable coffin
handles, and a two-handed fire axe for up-close and personal jihad.

"Toyotas are versatile, too. When the jihad is over, you can pack a
dozen goats in the bed. And what's a jihadi with a Toyota pickup and a
dozen goats? Super Fly!"

[tagline]

'Toyota Trucks are Terrorist-Tough!'

--