Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default 21 "dead" Sandy Hoax school children spotted alive and well in Oregon.

On Sun, 07 Sep 2014 15:34:20 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

"kent" fired this volley in
:

The 21 children and their parents were hurried off an Airfarce
C130 of the 142nd fighter wing into waiting buses at homosexual
haven Portland Oregon.

You ****ing idiot! I _personally_know_ one of the affected families.
One of my closest affiliates is a Sandy Hook resident whose daughter was
in that school at the time. She was not killed.

But I can assure you, the children were shot, removed to hospital, died,
were buried, and were mourned; and you are a complete asshole. Either
that, or _just_ an idiot who'll parrot anything you hear from conspiracy
theorists.

Lloyd

Yo, Lloyd -- yer taking the freak much too seriously. Leave him to
the guys with the big butterfly nets. They'll catch up with him in a
drain culvert somewhere.

--
Ed Huntress