Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Barry Goldwater On The UN

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:35:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

)

) He ran because many young republicans wanted him to run and pushed him very hard to run.

Yeah, the same thing roughly happened with LBJ'S second run, but I guess Johnson just felt he couldn't either for a second term - which is what is supposed to be done if you think you can't win.

That's probably the case with Mitt Romney or this tea partier now, Ben Carson, err... èxcuse me - "Doctor" - Ben Carson. They know it wouldn't work but their minions just don't get it.

Barry Goldwater would not be welcome in the GOP today.