Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New use for a riding mower

On Sat, 6 Sep 2014 22:13:19 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:02:41 AM UTC, wrote:

. Who knew it could be so easy! Act now and I'll send info

on how to remove the chain from the mower blade, just $49.99!

Eric

I find a rototiller will find things in tall grass too.

Dan

All my tiller usually finds is rocks . Big rocks , little rocks , flat rocks
, round ones . I keep hoping it'll find a chest full of gold and jools , but
it hasn't happened yet . Oh , and it's pretty good at finding roots too .
Usually long stringy ones that get all wrapped up in the tines and have to
be cut out with a limb trimmer .

My rototiller also excels at finding rocks. What I couldn't figure out
wass how, after clearing the garden of all the rocks bigger than an
egg, more big rocks pop up every year. But now I have the answer. Rock
seeds. When the tiller churns up the rocks little pieces chip off.
These are actually seeds, sort of like the eyes on a potato. So I'm
going to switch to vinyl covered tilles tines, that oughta slow up the
re-seeding I do whenever I till the garden.
Eric