Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill[_14_] Bill[_14_] is offline

Default New use for a riding mower

On Sat, 06 Sep 2014 17:57:21 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sat, 06 Sep 2014 17:02:41 -0700, wrote:

Now, with my discovery, you can use your riding mower to find
valuable chains hidden in the long grass! Valued at $49.99, this
method is foolproof. Yes, you too can find the highly valuable rust
patinated chain in tall grass. When left behind by the guy who
borrowed your chain it can be recovered and sold now that it has the
sought after rust patina. And I will do this for no charge for my
friends on rcm. Just tell your friends about this one time giveaway.
Here's the secret method: Engage the mower blades and drive over the
area with the tall grass. When you hear a god-awful noise and the
motor stops dead you know that you have not only found the chain but
have also recovered it because much of it will have wrapped around the
blade axle. Who knew it could be so easy! Act now and I'll send info
on how to remove the chain from the mower blade, just $49.99!

My old push mower was especially adept at finding buried coils of
wire. Baling wire, barbed wire, you name it. That was always fun.
sigh

With me, it's the same but with my brush hog.
--
Email address is a Spam trap.