Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 9/7/14, 10:53 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, September 7, 2014 10:36:12 AM UTC-4, J Burns wrote:
On 9/7/14, 10:31 AM, J Burns wrote:

Besides watts, it keeps track of time and hours; so I can see the

average wattage of a refrigerator, and what it will use in a month.

Oops... It shows time and kilowatt hours! I was out sick the day my

class studied English!

I have a Kill a Watt too and also highly recommend it. It's great for
monitoring any plug in loads where you want to find out how much power
they actually use over a period of time. From the menu you can put in
your cost of power and it will then tell you how much a day, week, month,
etc it costs to run.

I just discovered that P3 includes more than one model. I got the
cheapest, the 4400. No menu. Buttons for volts, amps, volt-amps,
watts, Hz, Pf, kwh, and hours.

Amazon has 159 results for "kill a watt."