Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default I do not like water-saving washers

On 9/6/2014 9:00 AM, trader_4 wrote:

My junior high school shop teacher was disfigured for life when he "just guessed" that

muriatic acid might be the next thing to try, after lye failed to open a clogged drain in the

wood shop. He's lucky to still have his sight.

Could be worse. A math teacher at my HS got electrocuted. Something about using a shop vac to drain a pool while standing in it.....

Even worser (or should that be worserer?). Shop teacher at local HS cut
a finger off. When he came back to school he showed some people how he
did it. Yep, cut another one off.