Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Windows scam call

On 9/6/2014 10:43 AM, Thane wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2014 07:49:13 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I got a call from Google, yesterday. I get one every couple days,and
keep asking them to stop calling. This one said my Google account was
about to be cancelled, and this was my last call.

I pushed one and told the guy who answered how thrilled I was that this
was my last call, that I had been getting calls forever, and glad to see
them go.

Are you sure it was Google who called? I get calls from people claiming
to be assisting to enhance Google ratings on my website (I don't have a
website). I've never had a call from Google and per the previous posted,
never had a call from Norton (Symantec).

Thane

You know, it's always possible. However, I'm
totally sure it was the barrister for the late
King Nambu Nambu who called, can't fake that
Nigerian accent. I'll get my L4,00,000 soon
as they get out of the embassy there.

--
..
Christopher A. Young