Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Anyone Familiar with the old AN377 FM Radio IC ?

"Would getting hold of any of these schematics, so in circuit use of
AN377, be any help in adjusting response "

Thamks, I'll have to give a couple of those a look. Technics is Panasonic and their manuals quite frankly suck usually. I remember fixing their bigscreens, not only was the service menu very unfriendly, but the manual was not clear, with instructions to get into service mode many pages away. **** like that.

I will definitely have a look at that Kenwood manual provided Hifiengine or someone has it. If so I will take a look before doing the resistor trick.

Thing is, on these things I don't like to diddle alot. Bust that core or something and you're screwed. Think the IC might be hard to get ? HAHAHAHA.

Thanks.