Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Big Forklift power steering problem, turns to one side only

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Sep 2014 11:52:34 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

http://www.industrialbrakeclutch.com/
"We offer a wide variety of molded and woven friction material in
various widths and degrees of thickness to fit your application."

Thanks for the lead. Still don't know if i'll risk it. The unit
still
runs. Take it apart, break something you can't replace - FUBAR.

When its scrap it or fix it time, I'll take the chance.

karl

Google "reline clutch". That was the first of a page full.
-jsw