Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

On Friday, 5 September 2014 13:12:13 UTC+1, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)

wrote:

Just occurred to me seeing all the ads on telly for cordless cleaners that
the makers have found yet another way of getting round the eurocrats
desires for better energy efficiency?

You think that appliance makers have nothing better to do than look for
ways of getting round the eurocrats desires for better energy
efficiency?

It's not the makers that do thatr it's the marketing department.
Do you also think the appliance makers chase around after a fully grown tiger in order to demonstrate that a vacuum cleaner cleans !

The one I got, I bought because having seen it demoed by a relly, we
decided it would be useful.

is that like a demo for cleaning where blue dye goes clear and that's proof that the product can clean.