Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Big Forklift power steering problem, turns to one side only

I'm surprised you can get anything for a tow motor.

Karl

A lot of their parts were "generic" or sourced from another standard
manufacturer. It was an "assembled" machine with virtually all of the
mechanicals sourced from other manufacturers and only the "Heavies"
actually made by "tow-motor"

Unlike Hyster and International and other "integrated" manufacturers
who made virtually every bolt and nut.

that's good to know. I'm sort of watching to replace my hyster with a
bad clutch. They don't sell parts for it.

Might even be a better situation than my old Ford tractors. The
collectors have got in the act and parts prices went through the roof.

At least when i go to the state fair and look at antique tractos, i
can say i still farm with that one.

karl