Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default gasolene for small engines

wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2014 16:45:36 -0400, J Burns
wrote:

On 9/4/14, 4:02 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hmm,
I just let all small engines run dry at the end of season. Store them
in tool shed. At the start of season fill tank up with fresh fuel, ~5
pulls it starts and run. Been doing this as long as I remember, no
serious problem. Of course I am crazy about regular PM. Feel, Inspect,
Tighten, Clean, Adjust, Lubricate. An old Chinese saying, "No trouble,
if you prepare ahead".

FICTAL is Latin for DECEIVE. You can't fool me! Anyone with a lick of
sense knows: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

And it will break for sure!!!

Hi,
Then it just falls apart, not break, LOL!