Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Water Heater again!

On 09/04/2014 04:41 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

"do anything about it tonight. So... We wait.

Only thing I can figure is that it might be the venting. That is the
only thing they didn't check. They did say that the last one wasn't
drafting properly or something like that.

snip

if it was not drafting properly, then it was senseless to attempt a
repair or replacement...the venting must be fixed!

The venting was either done wrong or your chimney may be plugged.

I have no clue and apparently neither do they. It did work for a while.
Now it simply will not light at all. I did try again twice.

Maybe have a chimney expert look at it.