Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Advance Planning

On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 15:45:41 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 09/03/2014 3:24 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

... You may have to
travel 50 miles to find a train station and when you do you may go
hundreds of miles out of your way to reach your destination.

And how is that any different than flying??? (And 50 mi would be right
next door close, here...)

With 9 stops in VT, there isn't any sq.in. of the state that's 50mi.
away. ;-) I used to live in Essex Junction (one of the stops) but
there is nothing there. I'd be stuck on the street. There isn't even
a station. The train just stops and lets people off on the street
(and ties up all the traffic - there is a reason it's called "Essex
Junction" ;-).