Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Biscuit jointer for DIY use

On 03/09/2014 10:03, mike wrote:
On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 11:45:56 AM UTC+1, James Harris wrote:
"robgraham" wrote in message

I have a Ferm one that was bought on offer at Screwfix several years
ago and, for the limited use it gets, it's been fine.

I sent my first one back as it was impossible to get the blade parallel
to the fence. The second one I can get it parallel, but you need to lock
down one side while holding the fence in position, and then lock the
other - so its not as quick or repeatable as it should be.

I think there are only very limited circumstances where selling a
kidney to buy a Lamello would be the sensible course of action.

--
Cheers,

John.