Posted to uk.d-i-y
JTM JTM is offline

Default Biscuit jointer for DIY use

In article
,
fred wrote:

+1 - possibly worth a punt. It does depend on how much
the OP foresees using it and perhaps the quality of the
work he is doing. I find mine perfectly adequate.

My first attempt at this type of thing was using a jointer
attachment fixed to an angle grinder. - not much spare cash
in those days (or now as it happens)

I made myself the computer desk I'm using now, from a spare
wardrobe panel I happened to have. Far easier /better
results than any previous attempts at using dowelling for
making things

John

--
John Mulrooney

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station