Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default No matter your stand on gun control...watch this

On Tue, 02 Sep 2014 16:01:55 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 9/2/2014 3:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

See above. If you don't vote, you don't have anything to complain
about.

I vote every election.

I have a LOT to complain about - specially the last two presidential
elections!!!

You are campaigning had for status quo...

Voter turn out should be considered as part of the vote.

Or give the ballot a "none of these jerks" option.

That option would be for the jerks -- the voters who don't vote for a
person, that is.

I always find it strange to hear people with a conservative bent
disparaging voting, especially when they don't even vote themselves.
It's an issue of civic responsibility, to me. That's what I was taught
and that's what I live by.

Not voting is something I associate with nihilism, which, in turn, I
associate with the extreme left.

You're going to wind up with someone in that office, regardless. If
you don't vote for your choice, even if it's the lesser of two evils,
you're undermining the system that a lot of people have fought and
died for.

--
Ed Huntress